SAVE ON TUITION THROUGH FILS SCRIP PROGRAM!

What is SCRIP?

 

SCRIP is a term that means substitute money.”  When you purchase SCRIP, you’re purchasing negotiable gift certificates and prepaid cards that are used just like cash.  A few of the available cards are:  Piggly Wiggly, Sendik’s, Citgo, Kohls, Shopko, Menards, Bath and Body Works and many others.

 

How will this help my family?

 

Your school account will be credited with 85% of the revenue received by purchasing these gift cards(The other 15% is used for program expenses.) Many use this to help with tuition costs.

 

How do I get started?

 

You will need to fill out a SCRIP Program agreement form, which can be found in ParentsWeb under Resource Documents" or you can access it here: SCRIP_Agreement.pdf  This form should be turned into the school office or directly to First Grade Teacher Teri Jackson

 

What do I do to place a SCRIP order?

 

Place an order anytime during the week at www.shopwithscrip.com. FILS orders are processed at noon every Monday, and you will receive the gift cards or certificates by the end of the school day on that Thursday. You can pick them up in the office or let us know to send them home with your child. You can pay online using PrestoPay, or by dropping off a check by check made out to FIL. (If

the order is more than $500.00, you must use PrestoPay.)

 

What is our school account number?

 

Our school account number is 8C1FL23L5142. Use this number when first signing up to purchase scrip.  This will allow us to place your order.

 

Questions?

 

If you have any questions, please contact 1st Grade Teacher Teri Jackson at: tjackson@fils.org.

Section Title

Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we just typed a bunch of meaningless sentences.